5 Shoes Every Power Woman Should Own
- Classic Point Toe Pumps: Whether you’re at the office or an event, they’re a chic choice that work with everything from tailored suiting to skinny jeans. My must-have no.1 choice for 2016 is definitely a pair of So Kate 120 leather pumps by Christian Louboutin.
- Point Toe Flats: Let’s be realistic, even if you can run in heels like a ninja on a daily basis, we still crave that one pair of flats that just feels as soft as stepping on marshmallows. I just don’t seem to click with any of the ballerina flats, they are too feminine for my boyish character. I am sorry to break it to you, but I only wear point toe now. Those Chanel flats are crying for attention, although they are really comfortable to wear, I’d give you that. So, my go-to flats is definitely a pair of sleek Jimmy Choo Gabby Tasseled Mirrored-leather point toe flats.
- Point Toe Loafers: I always think point toe loafers are a must-have for office wear. They go so well with ankle cropped trousers. If you fancy that Parisian vibe, these Gucci Horsebit-detailed leather loafers is definitely one to add to your collection.
- OTK Boots / Knee High Boots: I know everyone is raving about Stuart Weitzman, and it truly is a pair of fabulous boots, but I always go for something exquisite that I truly enjoy in terms of the style and quality. I found these Fetej Stretch-suede over-the-knee boots by Robert Clergerie that just look gorgeous on the legs and it’s classy and sleek. It goes perfect with my fur looks, definitely a pair of must-have for winter. Can’t go wrong or can’t go Wong 😉
- Ankle Booties: This one, I need to give it to Gianvito Rossi, no doubt there are different types of Ankle Booties, but these Suede Ankle Boots really steal my attention. It just reminds me so much of Victoria Beckham. It truly goes into my Timeless Collectables, nothing beats that sleek stilettos and elegant point toe silhouette.
Now, I have picked a list of must-haves power shoes for women to start off 2016 with. These shoes simply represent my liking and style. I hope you all enjoy this Style Guide. For more talk on the shoes, you can totally watch my new Updated Shoe Collection video on my channel. See you soon x